Digital Assets Associate
CNEWA seeks an organized, creative professional for managing the agency’s photograph collection and other digital assets. CNEWA has long tradition of serving those in need, in some of the world’s most urgent areas for over 80 years. This position will play a vital role in producing ONE magazine, an award winning publication, as well as helping maintain the overall brand and look of the agency across all media and promotional vehicles.
Principle responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Receives submissions from external and internal contributors; assigns unique identifiers to images and other materials; ensures images are stored appropriately and securely archived.
- Conducts image research for agency print and electronic publications and other media platforms.
- Follows approved indexing procedures for photograph archiving in agency’s database.
- Ensures permissions and licensing for use of all agency images, whether in CNEWA or non-CNEWA publications.
- Assists with production of multimedia features as assigned, such as narrated slide shows, short films, interviews and extended photograph galleries.
- When appropriate, provides graphic production to the Graphic Designer.
To accomplish this applicants need to possess a strong proficiency with Extensis Portfolio and Macintosh software. Experience building, managing and maintaining digital photo assets. Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must and a keen eye for detail and artistic appreciation required. Must be able to successfully work in a team environment and successfully handle deadlines. Experience with working in a religious and/or non-profit agency is plus.
Bachelors’ degree is required in photography or related field.
Offers competitive salary and excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vacation and sick time, pension, 403-B etc...)
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@CNEWA.org.