Gift Processing Clerk
CNEWA Canada seeks a Gift Processing Clerk
Catholic Near East Welfare Association (CNEWA) is an international papal agency supporting the Eastern churches in their service to people in need throughout the Middle East, Northeast Africa, India and Eastern Europe.
CNEWA Canada is looking for a full-time Gift Processing Clerk to work in-person at our office located in Ottawa, ON. This person will work closely with the Senior Gift processing staff for processing the donor contributions and answering public inquiries.
- Sort mail, prepare “log of donations” report.
- Create new donor profiles and record donations in the donor database.
- Process credit card donations and online donations.
- Generate and edit thank you letters and send letters and tax receipts to donors.
- Answer phone calls, emails and web inquiries from public.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Good knowledge of French and English (oral and written) is required.
- Minimum of 1 year administration experience preferably in a charity or a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication and phone skills.
Please forward cover letter and resume to Judith Poitevien at email@example.com. Only interview candidates will be contacted.