CNEWA is grateful for all of the donations given to help the Ukrainian people. And yet, many have asked what more they can do. Here are a few suggestions to consider:
Spread the word with advertisements and flyers
CNEWA has created these easy to print ads that may be posted on bulletin boards within your community or placed in a pew (with your pastor’s permission!) in the back of your parish church. You can encourage others to do the same.
Promote CNEWA on social media
Share CNEWA’s Ukrainian campaign page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels. Here is the link: https://cnewa.org/campaigns/ukraine/
If you have not done so already, please “like” and follow CNEWA on social media. Every time you engage with CNEWA on social media, the more likely other people will do so as well.
Launch a Facebook fundraiser
- On your computer, login to Facebook.
- On the left, click “Fundraisers” (yellow heart icon).
- Tip: If you don’t see Fundraisers on the left, then click “See more”.
- On the left, click “Raise money”.
- Click nonprofit.
- Type “CNEWA” into the search bar.
- Select “the CNEWA”.
- On the left, enter the goal amount of money you want to raise and the currency.
- Click “Create“.
- You’ll see a screen pop up where you can invite your friends to donate to your fundraiser, share your fundraiser in your news feed or donate to the fundraiser yourself.
- If you’re not ready to do any of those things, click “not now.”
Make your purchases using Amazon Smile
Amazon.com has set up AmazonSmile to help support charities such as CNEWA. It is a simple way for you to support CNEWA’s work for Ukraine’s people. When you use smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices, but Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to CNEWA.
Sign up for CNEWA’s newsletter
By sharing your email address with us we are able to keep you informed of our latest work in Ukraine and beyond.
Gather in hope
Consider bringing people together to pray and support the people of Ukraine. CNEWA can help you organize an in-person or online gathering to spread a message of hope; if there is enough lead time, CNEWA can provide a speaker for an event in your community or to make a virtual presentation to your parish, school, community center or home.
Contact us at email@example.com or call (212) 826-1480 for more information.